NEWS + NOTICES
2016학년도 1학기 성적 처리 일정(16/1 Grading Posting Schedule)
|16/1 GRADE POSTING SCHEDULE (FOR STUDENTS)|
1. Grade Input and Revision (Students can review their preliminary grades 12 hours after they complete the course evaluation.)
|Final Exam||6. 15(Wed) ~ 6. 21(Tue)|
|Grade Input||6. 17(Fri) 10 : 00 ~ 6. 30(Thu) 17 : 00|
|Grade Open to Students and Revision||7. 1(Fri) 10 : 00 ~ 7. 7(Thu) 17 : 00|
|Grade Confirmation||7. 8(Fri) 15 : 00|
1) Students can review their preliminary grades 12 hours after they complete the course evaluation for this semester.
2) Grade Review URL : http://sugang.korea.ac.kr/grade/
3) Log into Grade Review System
(1) ID: Student Number
(2) PASSWORD : KUPID Password
※If you are a domestic exchange student:
(1) ID : Temporal KU student number
(2) Password : 7 final digits of your Resident Registration Number
4) Grade “I” will change to “F” the day after Grade Confirmation. If you have inquiries regarding your grade(s), you are expected to contact the professors or instructors during the Revision Period.
5) If you re-attended a course, please check the course again on the Course registration menu in the [KUPID>Class>]. If you find any mistakes in the course registration, you are kindly asked to report it to the academic affairs office of your college by June 10(Fri).
6) If you re-attended a course, the former grade will be erased through a screening procedure after the Grade Confirmation, and you can check your new grade for this semester after July 12(Tue) 10:00.
Vice President for Academic Affairs