NEWS + NOTICES
2017-1 CREDIT WITHDRAWAL REQUEST
- KU student who has earned 102(106) or more credits and registered 7 or more regular semesters.
- Transfer student with a BA degree, should be classified as 4th year student.
- student in senior year pursuing dual degree is not eligible.
- Maximum 6 credits can be applied.
- Credit withdrawal is allowed only once during the entire school years.
- Courses have not yet evaluated should be counted out of bound.
- Any requisite courses (general education core courses, major core courses, college of education courses, etc) can not apply for credit withdrawal.
- On the academic transcript, “W” will be typed on the courses withdrawn instead of the original grades.
- Students can not apply for credit withdrawal for repeated courses. Upon withdrawal completed, the course cannot be repeated.
- Once course withdrawal is submitted it cannot be retracted.
a. Courses taken before spring semester, 2014
b. Courses terminated eternally among course taken from spring semester, 2014
(* Student can choose only one of the two periods.)
1st application period : March 27(Mon) 10:00 – April 14(Fri) 17:00
2nd application period : June 27(Tue) 10:00 – July 3rd(Mon) 17:00
Spot : KUPID -> ‘Registration/Graduation’ -> ‘Grades’ -> ‘Credit Withdrawal’. For more information, see below.
취득학점포기 신청 방법
CREDIT WITHDRAWAL Request at [http://portal.korea.ac.kr]
- KUPID 로그인 (Log in at ‘http://portal.korea.ac.kr’)
- 학적/졸업 > 성적사항 > 취득학점포기신청 메뉴로 이동
(Click ‘Registration/Graduation’ -> ‘Grades’ -> ‘Credit Withdrawal’)
- 전체 취득과목목록에서 포기할 과목에 V표 하고 ‘신청’ 버튼을 누름 (유의사항 아래에 위치)
(Click the check box in front of the course title you wish to withdraw and click ‘신청’ button).
- 포기신청과목을 선정하고 ‘확인’을 누르면 제출됨
(Confirm course(s) you wish to withdraw and click ‘확인’ button for the last time).
*수강신청 또는 수강신청 대기접수되어 있는 과목은 대상과목에서 제외되어 있음.
(Courses that you are taking at current semester cannot be withdrawn its credits).