NEWS + NOTICES
Internship classes (DISS300, DISS301) aim to encourage DIS students to have first-hand work experiences in public, private or academic institutions. Students can attain two credits for internship. However, students who are enrolling in the 8th or above semester can NOT apply, and multiple applications are NOT allowed.
There are 3 assignments in order to complete the course:
Prior to the Internship
1) Visit Career Development Center(International hall #222) to submit an application form by 12/9 (Wednesday) at the latest.
Please consult with the convener about an internship and acquire approval from him/her prior to the start of the work.
After the Internship
2) To submit a certificate of completion, issued by the institution in which the students have conducted an internship
3) To submit a five-page report that includes job description, lessons learned from the internship, and implications for their future career.
1) Please note that rules of Internship class were changed by the Education Ministry. We never admit that you hope to get the credit of Internship without prior approval, after you finished Internship.
If students want to take Internship courses, They must register Internship courses and work as Intern at the same time.
2) the working hours of the internship must be at least 120 hours. Students are allowed to take maximum two internship courses (240 hours) but the total working hours of a single internship is not allowed to go over 120 hours. The students who would like to complete the internship of 240 hours should take two internship courses separately.
If you have any questions, contact us.
email@example.com or visit office (International hall #222)