NEWS + NOTICES
[Notice] Thinking and Expression classes (Change Academic rules)
We note that change Academic rules about “Thinking and Expression” classes.
Please, refer to this for undergraduate students since 2016 spring semester.
1. Change Class hours and code: Classes will be operated 2hours per week(Foreign students classes 4hours per week) since 2016 spring semester.
|Korea Studentclass||Thinking and expressionⅠ||2||GETE011||2h/week||All|
|Thinking and expressionⅡ||2||GETE012||2h/week||Art and Humanity|
|Foreign Studentclass||Thinking and expressionⅠ||2||GETE015||4h/week||Foreign students|
|Thinking and expressionⅡ||2||GETE016||4h/week||Foreign students|
1) Foreign Student class: Admission type and Nationality all be ‘foreigner’ only
2) Students who want to retake the course refer to attachments.
2. Thinking and Expression
In DIS Students case,
1) Korean Students : GETE013
2) Foreign Students : GETE016
3) If you took this class before 2015, you can be accepted without sorting affiliation.
3. Take it during regular semester(Compulsory): only retaking classes can be opened during Summer/Winter Session.
「Academic rules」 Article No. 85 Paragraph 2
– You must register “Thinking and Expression” and “Academic English” at first during regular semester not Summer/Winter Session.
– It is impossible to register “Thinking and Expression” and “Academic English” on Summer/Winter Session if you are not going to try to register these class during regular semester.